Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
So back in December I signed up to be eligable to get Dave tickets, and well today at 2:30 Mitch from the late show called my cell and told me I won tickets. So I'm leavin tomorrow at 9:00 to go see DAVID LETTERMAN!!!!!! I'm so excited.....it would be better if Wil was goin w/ me, but he doesnt like spendin time w/ me, so I'm takin his cousin Tanya...oh well....talk to you guys lata.

Bye

·
Registered
395 Posts
never seen Letterman, always wanted to though. Seen Leno three times already. Ironic isn't it? The show that tapes 2000 miles away in Burbank is the show I've seen more than the one that tapes a mere 280 miles away in New York. I have passed by the theater many times though.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Well, I'm back from NYC, I got back at 2:30 this morning and I'm so tired...I don't wanna go to work. But Letterman was so awesome, we went to the tapin for tonights show so everyone has to watch (11:30pm EST)....the sailor guys were there for fleet week (hotties all over NYC), I saw Kareem Abdul Jabar?? on the show. The rain held off pretty good up there, just some sprinklin. OH...I saw Rupert from the Hello Deli...he said hi to me... I'm so gonna go again and see Dave, my next mission is to get tickets to Conan...And drivin in NYC is SO much fun, I wanna do it again. My car almost got wrecked a ton of times, but its so much fun, you get to yell and flick people off, IT'S THE BEST KIND OF DRIVIN FOR BITCHY PEOPLE. it was great. AND i only paid $23 dollars to park my car for the day (I thought Iwould be payin out of the ass to park)

J- I called Jermemy to go, but he's at the beach.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
PhatCellyGT said:
Well, I'm back from NYC,...the sailor guys were there for fleet week (hotties all over NYC) (I thought Iwould be payin out of the ass)
oooooooooooh, Wil! :puke: Are you turning :gay: ???

j/p i know that's Katie's post :chuckles:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.