NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, wish me luck. Julia (The Celica) goes in the body shop this tuesday for a week and a half to two weeks. LowRedCruzr is doin some body work for me then it goes to another shop to put the finishing touches on 'er. Ill keep ya posted and post some pics when its all finished. ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Imma Register for HIN, Prolly not gonna win anything but Ill make an appearance. I got my Buddy Club 2 front bumper yesterday, had to go all the way up to Jacksonville :( Its a longer drive than I thaught. But it fits just like OEM and it looks soo much nicer than my Octane did.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the Octane had alot of flaws. For one I had to remove my front reinforcement bar, so if I got in a wreck it would mess my whole front end and engine up. And it was like stock height so my whole kit was low and my front was like 6 inches off the groud. And water leaked into my fender so that when i washed it or it rained water poured down right on my intake filter. Not to mention it didnt fit correctly, so I needed to change it.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
i've read that the BC2 is mega low - watch out as you drive kiddo! congrats on yr mod..it looks more of us will be entering HIN...if that's the case i just may make an appearance for moral support..

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
125 for the front, all i know that needs to be done is there are a few cracks around the driver side headlight. The bumper is not mine. After it was bought and the guy found ot that the bumper reinforment had to be removed he changed his mind about it. if your in the tampa area feel free to call me and drop by and look at it.
justin
813 495 3885

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Believe me when I say this guys...Mike's car is gonna look 10x better when it comes out of the shop, mostly due to having a nicer front bumper. Good luck. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Good luck Mike. Call me up so we can discuss your secrets. ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, its not really a secret anymore so... Here goes!
I am getting my sideskirts molded on, my TRD wing w Carbon Fiber middle piece molded on my trunk, My 7.2 inch TV in the center dash, and.... My whole car painted Electron Blue (SI Blue) *full color change*, along with the center console painted Electron Blue, and I am debating on getting my GTS Rims chrome polished??? I cant wait!!!!!! :chuckles:

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I like the sound of it all minus the paint color. To each his own though. Just my 2 cents though, I'd go with a color that is less known like a seal grey or a different blue. It'll look good don't get me wrong. :thumbup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I fell in love with that car like right when I saw it a long time ago. And I figure itll be original, so kill two birds with one stone ;) And Yes the BC2 is low, alot lower than the Octane, but I like it :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I love the Si blue :drool:, but not on a Celica!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I didn't mean it as not being original on the Celi I meant it's a color that can be seen about everyday on either a Prelude or SI. Regardless liek I said its going to look good. ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.