NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for everyone. Your friendly moderator is going to be on vacation starting this Saturday, March 15th. I'll be back on the 23rd. The board will be moderated by the admins, so please be good :)

I'll be checking the board from time to during my vacation too to see what's up with all my peeps.

Anyway, I'm visiting my parents with Kat :)

Fin

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, we're not gone yet, maybe we can all even meet up in Miami on Friday night or something.

·
Registered
438 Posts
can i come?

·
Registered
291 Posts
no working on vacation! don't feel obligated to check up on us when you on vacation :p we'll behave. i'll keep an eye on the board ofr ya. :D

anyway, have fun and don't get too fried. we'll have enough lobsters around by the end of spring break.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Acilec said:
Thanks guys, we're not gone yet, maybe we can all even meet up in Miami on Friday night or something.
Dammit! Why couldn't you do this last week? The first week I have to work on a friday night and that's the week you gotta come.You ass! :D

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
lemme know you're plans when you get back..kat mentioned about hanging out last time we talked...i imagine this week is gonna be hectic...have fun and be safe my friends :D

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jusone36 said:
lemme know you're plans when you get back..kat mentioned about hanging out last time we talked...i imagine this week is gonna be hectic...have fun and be safe my friends :D
:werd: let's talk when we get back. I'll have Kat contact ya :)

Hope all is good with my lil sis.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rob!! wasup mang? Right on, St. Maarten is cool. Did you see both the Dutch and the French sides? I want more goat pictures!

·
Registered
207 Posts
French? Who wants to see French...Dutch is where its at brother! Actually I dont think we ever got to the french side of S.M. We walked around and then went to Maho Beach (where the Airplanes come right over the beach). Ill send you a an email with a link to some of the pics. Youll love it...sorry for the no goat pic man...thought of you though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts