NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some good bodyshops in the Bremerton/Tacoma/Silverdale areas? Also bad ones if anyone has had bad experiences. Starting to do some research for this Summer when I plan to begin modding my car. Thanks.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just ordered my Kaminari kit and I will probably have it painted soon. Anyone have any suggestions for some good body shops in the Seattle area?

·
Registered
394 Posts
well i called maico on auto center way they quoted me 279 plus tax but i have mine primered up and ready to go tru auto body does a good job but i want to spend the least amount possible im broke right now

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I would HIGHLY recommend that you NOT take your stuff to Maco. If you want your paint to come off and fade within 6 months to a year, then by all means, go there.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am planning on staying away from Maicco. $300-500 to paint two bumpers and some sideskirts sounds about right to me. I am just wondering what places in the Seattle area have a good reputation for doing this type of work.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I called up the Toyota dealership and they gave me the names of which places they go through for the work that their customers bring in. I was really surprised that they did this since I would think they would refuse to so they wouldn't lose business.

·
Registered
313 Posts
How are they losing business? Most toyota dealerships don't have a body shop. Burien is the only one I know of

1 - 15 of 15 Posts