NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an estimate to repaint my front and rear bumpers. $375 for the front, and $350 for the back.

Does anyone know any places around Boston that does good work for a good price? Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
hmm i knwo a palce wher ei live that can repaint my whole car for liek 1400 dollars. im pretty sure they can do a lot cheaper on just front and rear bumpers, try lookin around.

·
Registered
361 Posts
hey,
This place is a little further away, but he hooks me and my friends up with great deals. It's call Inline Autobody. It's located in Peabody. He'll paint install a wing for $100 so i'm guessing a front bumper would be $200-250. He does quality work and will warrenty it to some extent. I don't have the number on me... look it up on Yahoo yellow pages, i'm to lazy. Ask for Brian if you call.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dawgg said:
hey,
This place is a little further away, but he hooks me and my friends up with great deals. It's call Inline Autobody. It's located in Peabody. He'll paint install a wing for $100 so i'm guessing a front bumper would be $200-250. He does quality work and will warrenty it to some extent. I don't have the number on me... look it up on Yahoo yellow pages, i'm to lazy. Ask for Brian if you call.
I went to Inline to get my spoiler painted. He did a crappy job on it. On 1 side of the spoiler you can see paint drips. I don't know if I wanna go there to get my bumpers repainted.

·
Registered
106 Posts
PERFECTION AUTO BODY
483 PLEASANT ST, WATERTOWN, MA 02472
(617) 923-1708

my buddy got his A4 bodykit repainted here..im 99% sure this is the place, worth a shot anyway..they did quality work..im just rying to remember off the top of my head and i recognized this name,..i remember it was in watertown and near a car wash..best i can offer

·
Registered
928 Posts
PERFECTION AUTO BODY
!! They do a very good job and cheap too! it is next to a gas station, and PLEASANT ST is next to the main street of watertown~
if you dunno how to get there, i can go with you~

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to Bentley so I'm fairly familiar with Waltham/Watertown. Thanks for the offer though.

Instead of me going there, can you ask for an estimate to repaint the front and rear bumpers? I have the WW kit on it if it makes any difference. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Perfection hmm didnt they screw up someones car bad.. i didnt like them.

I'd go to Ventura's autobody in Lowell, MA

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lowell is pretty far. I might just go to Saugus Autocraft by my house. I'll make sure I'll get some kind of warranty for their work. Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I am going to PERFECTION AUTO BODY tomorrow, because i want them to install and paint the grill for me, i will ask ho wmuch it cost to paint a front bumper. BTW i always see some police car are being fix there...

·
Registered
928 Posts
sorry, i didn't go today because of some reason, i will send u a pm after i go there~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.