NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a bit of a goodbye :wave: and that I will see you all again on the 24th. Please pray that I don't trip and fall on my dress!

*muah*

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
GOOD LUCK LIZ.............You needs to get wasted and make a jack ars outa yerself..........Oh wait thats me :D

Slava

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Oh and lets plz have a silent moment for TODD..........................................................................................................................................................................................................He who hath lost his freedom and hath been dragged into forced labor.........we will miss you :cry:

Slava

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
BEST WISHES! HAVE A BALL IT'S YOUR DAY!
CARRIE

·
Registered
834 Posts
Heres an Irish Wedding Toast to you and your Soon-to-be husband

"May you Be Rich in blessings, lacking in misfortunes
Quick to make friends, slow to make enemies
And may you know nothing but happiness from (that) day on"

(Its supposed to be THIS day on and used during the wedding day)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Liz leaves a Miss and returns a Mrs. Wow! Funny how fast life changes. We wish nothing but the best for the both of you. And I'll pray and do a teaky dance so you don't fall or make a fool of yourself.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
MicaCeli said:
Oh and lets plz have a silent moment for TODD..........................................................................................................................................................................................................He who hath lost his freedom and hath been dragged into forced labor.........we will miss you :cry:

Slava
[/QUOTE

:ban:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts