NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving on the expressway to get to my friends so he could install my tein s tech but while i was driving, the vizage front lip came off and i ran over it with my tires, yes i am stupid. I dunno if any other cars hit it on the expressway, but when i went back to pick up the lip, the paint was all chipped off and some parts were cracked. I just want to know how much it will be to bondo the cracks and paint the lip again. I hope i am not in trouble for havin my lip threw off my car while i am on the expressway, will I? I mean the worst that could happen would be an other car running over it, like i did. Anyways, i just got my springs installed and they look great. I post pics later

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
hawaiianboy said:
got any pics of the damage? Hard to say without pics. Sorry to hear that by the way,
Even with pics it will be hard to say since body shop work varies all over the country.

·
Registered
733 Posts
XYRCNCP said:
Even with pics it will be hard to say since body shop work varies all over the country.
I just want to see the damage to see if maybe I would be able to help him do it because I do alot of bondoing and he aint to far from me:) Pretty much if it is a diy project than it would just be the cost of paint and labor at the shop.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yo thx.. i will post pics tommorow morning and u can tell me what i can do to fix it. Thank s maka.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pics are in the phone, will post them tommorow. the shop is chargin me 220 to fix the crack and repainting it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts