NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rights well i wanna lower the car a bit and the best option would be coilovers but then i have to give up the comfortable ride that my celica has, plus the roads in ireland isn the best sepcially wher i live

so i think springs would be the best option.. anyway i have the trd sports m car and it has a trd sportivio suspension set up with the superstrut..

which are the nest springs to lower the car about 20-30mm eibach, trd or tein or whiteline.. ill be keeping the suspension and not replacing anything but the sprins as done a check there during the week and all the parts and links are fine an no play in them..

here is some pics of current ride height

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
since you have a sports M with super strut supsension, i would say keep it stock. Thats the best part about that car, it comes with an already great setup and i wouldn't want to mod/ruin a collectors car. Just get some nice tires and track worthy brake pads and you should be set.

Since it already has the TRD sportivo, i would think it already has TRD springs on it, so whiteline or eibach sportlines would be your next options.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it has springs swaybars.. everything is trd on the suspension set up.. i know myself coilovers is the only best option but just dont know if i could stick the harsh ride for day to day.. even to be honest the trd suspension is not comfort crusier on bad roads either

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
What you have is already decent anything else is going to make the ride harsher if anything.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
coilovers will ride better than just slapping springs on the stock shocks - especially adjustable ones.

not to mention they'll be far more effective. You will NOT be happy with just a spring swap.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
coilovers will ride better than just slapping springs on the stock shocks - especially adjustable ones.

not to mention they'll be far more effective. You will NOT be happy with just a spring swap.
well concidering what suspension i have on the car is far from stock i dont know its all about personal prefference really if i was doing alot of trackdays and roads wher good id already have tein ss coilovers on the car

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
Coilovers are too expensive.

Just upgrade your struts and get some good springs..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.