NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how much do u guys pay for insurance?? It turns out that my insurance is now 320 a month!! WTFF, I don't even want the celica anymore. Pissin me off.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I think I'm gunna let the celica go. Use the footmobile for a while, then maybe get an oldschool mr2 or a motorcycle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, I pay $342/month with no tickets and no at-fault accidents. When I first got the celi it was around $300, I'm still 20 though too. You prolly have to be 25+ or get a hookup under your parents insurance to get any cheaper...my insurance said it would go down when I turn 21 but we'll see...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Pure Racer said:
I'm paying 200 a month, 1 accident, 1 speeding ticket :)
Are you on your own or parents insurance though? Someone else as primary driver of your car? I heard a lot of people doing this too.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Back when I needed insurance for a turbo'ed mr2(I never actually got one..soo close though...:( ) It was gonna be somthing like $150 a month. It was so low becasue my Mom was a Premium customer or something so they would give me a huge discount on insurance even though I was on her policy. Without the discount OR if I got another ticket it was gonna be $250 I believe.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man it's just a friggin Celica Gt, nothing special. Thats why I think 320 a month is not worth it. Maybe if it was a supra or rx7, then I wouldnt be complaining.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Have you even considered shopping around insurance companies? It can vary alot where you go, unless you got a rap sheet of a drivers record. Id give the prick insurance a-holes the boot b4 i got rid of my car. Id love to crap down the throat of any one of the CEOs of a major insurance company.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah dude, check around before you start thinkin of givin up the celica...who are you with anyways? try geico, or amica, or state farm, theres lots out there, those are just a couple....shop around to see if you're really getting screwed or if for whatever reason nobody will give you any better of a rate. good luck :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm with American Family insurance. Ill see if I can get cheaper rates elsewhere. I have 8pts on my record. One speeding ticket, and one MINOR fender bender.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts