NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
16,111 Posts
Originally posted by Motaskate
Edit: Dont be modest about asking about parting it out as soon as insurance gets moving I'll probably have some parts for you local guys.
Since you asked.... I am interested in the steering wheel (if it is still in good condition) because top of mine is peeling off, the whole rear disc brake assembly. And what type of navigation system do you have?

· Registered
978 Posts
Did any of the wheels break or bend? They look like they did better than the rest of the car.

I've seen some photos of wheels that have broken upon impact with a curb or wall. :ugh:

Which parts of the TVS are salvageable? Also interested in the window swtich if it's not messed up.

And the rear brakes if Mike doesn't buy them.

· Registered
383 Posts
Hey I am glad you are OK. The celica seemed to have held up better than the Tahoe that my wife was driving. She hydroplaned and hit 5 walnut trees, killed one of them and rolled the Tahoe once. Tahoe is dead, she had cuts on her hand, bruised knee and sore back. I think you held up better than she did. Thank god for gap insurance.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
damn dude sorry bro...

well wen i crashed my car... i still found myself going on this forum with my supra.. so dont be scared to come post again.. i always come on here every once in a while... as u can see i stayed with the toyota family! ;)

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
neons OK... Alpine navi with monitor fitted in japanese center console (minus the button fitter piece) OK.
Big brake kit is OK to but I think I want to keep this, anyone know if it will fit on an MR2 Spyder?

· 635RWHP / 550RWTQ
14,059 Posts
Motaskate said:
neons OK... Alpine navi with monitor fitted in japanese center console (minus the button fitter piece) OK.
Big brake kit is OK to but I think I want to keep this, anyone know if it will fit on an MR2 Spyder?
Replied to your PM, hit me up if you have more Q's.

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Does anyone know if the TRD big brake kit will fit on the MR2?

· 635RWHP / 550RWTQ
14,059 Posts
The on BBK for the MR-S is by Rotora or Willwood, you'll have to contact PPE Engineering for more information on the Willwood set. The stock brakes with TRD pads though are absolutely amazing.

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Anyone want to trade out their cloth for my leather seats + $$$ before insurance comes???

· 635RWHP / 550RWTQ
14,059 Posts
p1ccolo said:
im gonna drop a 2zz in my mr2 spyder. your welcomed to check it out when its done.
Hahhaa, I like how we exchanged everything. You goto PPE, I get your Turbo :)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.