NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have been a member here for a long time and have enjoyed being a part of this community.

Yesterday I traded in my trusty Celica. She was a great car and served me very well (except for the 5 speeding tickets) and I will miss the thrill of hitting lift and watching the speedo max out.

My new baby boy means that I needed a car I can fit a car seat into, so the 'ol girl had to go. :(

I wish you all well with you cars. Keep up the good work with helpful answers, mod suggestions and fun chatter.

Hasta La Vista BABY!

-Liam (a.k.a. Mjolnir)

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Just because you dont have a Celica anymore dosent mean you have to stop coming here. Its a message board, not an occupation you resign from.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
you can fit a child seat in the back seat of a celica...I don't know why people think just cause they have one kid, they need a giant SUV...the kid can't be THAT big...
My dad bought a 300ZX in 1987. At the time, he had 3 kids.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by Mistrimeat
Just because you dont have a Celica anymore dosent mean you have to stop coming here. Its a message board, not an occupation you resign from.
:werd:

I also never figured out why people have to make threads telling everyone they're leaving, especially when it's someone that posts very rarely and won't be missed.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by treeh8r
you can fit a child seat in the back seat of a celica...I don't know why people think just cause they have one kid, they need a giant SUV...the kid can't be THAT big...
My dad bought a 300ZX in 1987. At the time, he had 3 kids.
The celica cant fit a car seat back there.
Originally posted by WillyK
:werd:

I also never figured out why people have to make threads telling everyone they're leaving, especially when it's someone that posts very rarely and won't be missed.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by Mjolnir
Hi All,
I have been a member here for a long time and have enjoyed being a part of this community.

Yesterday I traded in my trusty Celica. She was a great car and served me very well (except for the 5 speeding tickets) and I will miss the thrill of hitting lift and watching the speedo max out.

My new baby boy means that I needed a car I can fit a car seat into, so the 'ol girl had to go. :(

I wish you all well with you cars. Keep up the good work with helpful answers, mod suggestions and fun chatter.

Hasta La Vista BABY!

-Liam (a.k.a. Mjolnir)
ok

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, some mixed replies and I'm not sure about the WillyK's poor attitude. Whatever..

The reason people make posts about leaving a forum is that they had a good time and learned a lot about their cars while being a member. It's called common courtesy to thank people and that's what I have done. Obviously WillyK *supermod* missed these life lessons. Fortunately his type never stopped me from enjoying this forum from the days when it was just starting.

As for why the Celica had to go, I tried to make a car seat work, but it is just not practical or safe (take my word for it). I didn't run out and buy an SUV, but rather a 4 door sedan (BMW 328i) that more suited my needs as a parent.

Anyway, thanks for the help throughout the years.

ps. My post count is incorrect as it was re-set when they migrated servers a while back. Not that it matters, but I was well over 1,000 posts. I just never cared about making an issue of having it re-calibrated. I hadn't posted much recently, but frequently stopped by to check on new topics.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Mjolnir
I'm not sure about the WillyK's poor attitude. Whatever..
Then you REALLY havent been around...:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
Then you REALLY havent been around...:chuckles:
:chuckles:

I do not post as much anymore either, and I traded my Celica, but maybe I'll own another one someday..for now I enjoy talking to my fellow NC.org crew.. :gap:

Just because you traded doesn't mean you have to resign

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
i dont have a celi anymore but i'm on this site more than spyderchat.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Im on this site more than any Z sites. I love this site, its like highschool drama 24/7.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts