NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. I am going to sell the celica pretty soon so I'm selling these parts. Here is the list of things that I am selling...I will add more when I dig through the garage. Thanks.

1. Apexi Power FC and Datalogit for Celica GTS. I will include both MWR maps (I/E and I/E/H). I will also include all software and updates. In addition I will include the serial cable...long enough so that You can wire it into your car. I will also give you a couple of maps. I got one from Mirconrice which he dyno at 193 whp. Will also help you with any question you may have in tuning it. Price: 1150 shipped

2. Tanabe Front Strut Bar. Price: 60 Shipped [SOLD]

4. Toyota Cargo Net. Price: 30 shipped

8. 1 GTS gauge cluster with about 76k on it. Perfect Condition. Price: 100 shipped. [SOLD]

10. 1 Stock GTS Header. Price. Give me an offer.

11. Apexi Dry Air Filter, fits on Injen or Aem intake. Price: 50 shipped

I'm sure there are some more stuff that I have laying around so when I find them, i will post. I will take picture tonight and post. Thanks.

ITEM SOLD:

3. Hypermotive 1st gen strut bar...the one that has a bend in the middle. It needs to be repainted but as of right now its black. Price: 45 shipped [SOLD]

5. Matrix 6 Speed shift knob. Price: 40 shipped [SOLD]

7. 2 15 inch Lightweight wheels with drag radial on them. About 50 percent thread left on the BFG Goodwich. will take picture when I get home. Price: 150 plus shipping [SOLD]

9. 1 Stock GTS knob. Price: 25 shipped [SOLD]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
here are some picture. The GTS rims and tires has some minor damage to them. Here it is:

Here are pictures of the lightweight rims and tires. The rims are kosei k1 racing rims and the tires are gforce t/a drag radial. The size of the tires are 205/50/R15. The rims are in perfect condition, no scratch whatsoever.

·
Registered
396 Posts
ill take the tanebe strut brace...

and will a gts gauge cluster work for a gt? how different are they??

·
Registered
315 Posts
you dont need the commander do you to run the datalogit program?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts