NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wins-
97-98Honda accord with japan spec prelude motor with upgraded clutch, flywheel, intake, exhaust, header, drag radials, manual
93-94 Honda accord with intake, exhaust, pulleys, drag radials, and 50-75shot of nitrous, automatic
98 Mitsu Eclipse turbocharged manual
Maxda Mx6 with clutch and flywheel manual
2000 Eclipse GT manual
98 Prelude SH manual
non turbo 300 ZX
99 Civic Si with i/h/e and shortshifter and another 99 civic si with cai/exhaust
Hatchback with gsr motor upgraded fuel rail, custom intake , apex-i exhaust
Some Trans Am that said it ran 14.8's at the track(but i dont know if he does)
Some sport edition BMW 99
Lexus Gs300 97-99 not sure on year
Have some other wins but some arent even worth listing

Losses-
v8 Firebird with drag radials and a lot of engine work
300ZX spraying 100shot
Acura RSX Type-S with cai and some other mods
Old school Mustang GT 5.0

Keep in mind that on some of the races i didn't have my subs hooked up and all these races were on the backroads of the city and marked from stop to finish thats almost exactly a 1/4.

2001 GTS
Injen Cai, TSRM Exhaust, B&M shortshifter, 18" Axis 7's w/ Toyo proxes T1-S, 2 JL audio w7 with memphis belle amplifier, 2 MB quart component sets, Alpine head unit, eibach springs, TYC taillights, clear bumper lenses, TRD body kit and spoiler,

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Just because you raced those cars doesn't mean thats the norm and basing street racing experience on what a car should run is stupid.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah i never ran my car at the track before, i live out in the middle of no where in Kansas, my friends always ask me to go to the track with them but thats a 2-3hour drive and if i drive that far id rather go to another city

1 - 11 of 11 Posts