NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have a 2000 gt-s 6 speed with some mods and i have gotten it up to 137 mph and it felt like i was rolling but sorry to say i have bought a new toy and the celica will no longer get any money towards it because i have fallen in love with my 2006 Suzuki gsxr 1000....ive had it for a month now and well i only really speed when someone wants to race me or do a fly by...well today i was crusin down 295 at 90 when a red viper paces me and honks....i couldnt belive it so he pulls away form me then i say what the hell i click down to 2nd gear and nail it i shift all the way into 4th top it out and i look down and i see 179 on my cluster!!!!! holy hell i couldnt belive it everything seems liek it was in slow motion i went by the viper and just started shaking..... btw i was on my way to dmv to take my test to get my license lol....my girl had to type my info cause my hand was shaking so bad....it was the most incredible thing i have ever done.....it was crazy....anyone here with a celica and a bike?

·
Banned
350 Posts
you seen what happen to the guy who drove at 170+ mph, he had all the safety gear and everything, if a car had stop in front of you, i wouldn't want to be the other cars driving around seeing ur flying head and shattered penis flying around in my windshield...

·
Banned
751 Posts
You were going 150+ down a highway on a bike you were not legally authorized to ride (and probably have little or no experience riding including a training course) to catch a Dodge Viper on your way to get you motorcycle license? Yes, You my friend are an IDIOT! Im rather glad you got a motorcycle. Hopefully the next time you do something this stupid the only thing you have a chance of killing will be yourself. I hope you at least have the common sense to wear a helmet and full protective gear. That way when you wreak and kill yourself your parents will be able to ID the body and have something to bury for closure. F'n moron...

No, im not being to harsh either.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
wow... you should not breed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no props intended at all...just sharing an experience...ive raced dirtbikes since i was 10 up and down the eastern sea board...never went pro and i was just sharing a top speed experience you guys share top speeds in a celica talkign abotu reaching 150 in a 180 hp car and well my 175 hp bike reaches 180 in a few seconds...i wasnt bragging i was just shaing im sorry there was no traffic in front of me only a car...and i only caught up to the viper never passed it because he was also rolling i just couldnt belive i got up to 180 i honestly thought i was doing maybe 135...didnt mean to offend anyone just thought it would be interesting....sorry.... :(

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got a 600RR and i have to confirm going 170 is stupid

·
Banned
751 Posts
Yea, well those monkies going that fast in their cars are idiots too. They seem to think that their car is going to protect them and keep them alive. No need to copy them, dude. The only place that much speed belongs in on a track and NOWHERE else. Dont care if you have been riding dirt bikes for 50 yrs. There is absolutely no equivilent between a dirt bike going 30 or so in a field and a 180mph run on a motorcycle down a highway. If you honestly think you are good enough to react to something at that speed you watch too much tv. Superman could barely react fast enough at those speeds. By the time you realized something was about to happen you would either be impacting a tree or another car after you hurtled 300ft+ down the road and pealed all the skin off of your body. They would probably have to DNA test you to figure out what you were before the wreck.

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,527 Posts
There is a reason fire & rescue trucks always have a shovel on board.....

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
delete this post please because once one person says its stupid everyone jumps on the band wagon just like when some one said hey lets moddify my car to make it go faster and the first person to listen said hey thats a great idea then everyone said oh yea great idea lets do that....maybe some one will get the point....

DELETE THIS THREAD ITS USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.