NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up a used 90,xxx miles 2004 1ZZFE. anything i need to do before i drop it in? looks like the engine is kinda dusty but mechanicwise what should i do to prep for the big drop? thank you for advice

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
What car is it out of? If it came out of a Corolla you will have to thread the block to fit the axle carrier of the Celica.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got it out of a celica. everything is fitted and bolted down but the car doesn't start just clicks. any ideas of what the problem may be?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^i don't know how i overlooked that. LOL but yeha it was a low batt. the car starts now but i'm still gonna take it in for an inspection to make sure i didnt mess anything up :/ lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmm it starts but dies out. anyone might know the many problems in which this occurs?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was a loose hose, but thats fixed now. however, the engine is overheating now lol drives fine jsut over heats, but imma do a coolant flush when i get home. hopefully thats all i need.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IT"S ALL GOOOD!!!! now all i need is a long test drive and inspection lol

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
only if everyone is prepared in cast my celica decides to take a dump on the freeway

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.