NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an auto 08 xD. It looks cool though and has all kinds of bling, color changing interior lights, instantaneous and avg MPG, Distance to empty, a nice sound system, XM satellite radio and a few other things. Its actually fairly decent in the handling department and nimble too, but I am slightly underwhelmed by the turning radius. All in all a good car and it rides well, but it really could use another 50 HP or so.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I see in the future that those hvac controls could turn into some gauge pods.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nineball said:
Boosted2.0 said:
it really could use another 50 HP or so.
hm... i wonder who could give it that?
jlitman said:
Nice! Turbo it!
Its staying stock. I may use it to R&D a few parts, but I won't have it more than 8 or 9 months most likely.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
techgeekwill said:
Nice, where did you get it from?

I was considering waiting for these to come out, but I decided on the xB instead.
The Scion fairy left it under my pillow - talk about waking up with a crick in your neck!

B*tch took the Tundra in exchange though... :D

The xB is the better of the 2 IMO - way more power and more room. The xD is less expensive, more nimble and better on gas, and a TOUCH better looking IMO (I still think the xB looks great though)

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rico6983 said:
The interior looks nice
Its actually quite nice - comfortable, more room than my wifes old xA or the Yaris had, and I've always preferred hatchbacks to sedans.

I'll post a couple more pics of the interior in a bit

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More interior pics:

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Nice. So it's a 1.8 Liter engine ehh...

Do I smell a 2zz swap? :D I posted that up in the Scion xD forum in scionlife, most of the grocery getters thought it was a stupid idea.

But if all these K swaps are going in these little Fits...then there's gatta be somethin going there...

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've thought about it - thought about 2AZ swap too. We'll see.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Interesting style HU they're using on this one. Looks aftermarket.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
wtcnbrwndo4u said:
Interesting style HU they're using on this one. Looks aftermarket.

It's Pioneer. I opted for the upgrade in my box to this one over the stock Pioneer. Aside from the OLED display, there are some sound differences. The main reason why I wanted to get this one is that it has 3 sets of pre-outs (F/R/S). Plus, it looks a whole heck of a lot better than the matte black base unit.

·
Super Moderator
47,296 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
Its staying stock. I may use it to R&D a few parts, but I won't have it more than 8 or 9 months most likely.
Congrats. I was going to say get some decent rims, but there's no point.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
techgeekwill said:
It's Pioneer. I opted for the upgrade in my box to this one over the stock Pioneer. Aside from the OLED display, there are some sound differences. The main reason why I wanted to get this one is that it has 3 sets of pre-outs (F/R/S). Plus, it looks a whole heck of a lot better than the matte black base unit.
Ahh! Haha, I was saying, that didn't look like something Toyota would put in a car flat stock.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
wtcnbrwndo4u said:
Ahh! Haha, I was saying, that didn't look like something Toyota would put in a car flat stock.

The "stock" radio looks like shiet. Imagine the radio out of a 1998 Chevy Lumina, that's pretty much what you get as far as the base option.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts