NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
almost 8000 miles on the xD now and I placed my order for a 2009 Matrix XRS with a 5 speed manual in red. I'm not 100% if I'll get it exactly like I ordered but I hope so. I should have it within a week or two.

The xD has been a great car, but I'm looking forward to the increased power, torque, and interior room in the Matrix. Not HUGE increases but they should be quite noticeable.

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
almost 8000 miles on the xD now and I placed my order for a 2009 Matrix XRS with a 5 speed manual in red. I'm not 100% if I'll get it exactly like I ordered but I hope so. I should have it within a week or two.

The xD has been a great car, but I'm looking forward to the increased power, torque, and interior room in the Matrix. Not HUGE increases but they should be quite noticeable.
They have those new dual VVTi motors, don't they?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
jlitman said:
Boosted2.0 said:

They have those new dual VVTi motors, don't they?
they have the same dual VVTi motor that the xD does in base trim. My XRS will have the 2.4 Liter from the Camry, TX, xB, etc.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
xD is gone. It was a great car, but I would definitely have preferred it with a manual tranny. I'll do an initial writeup with pics on the Matrix tomorrow or Monday. I got it last friday and I already have 1000 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Boosted2.0 said:
xD is gone. It was a great car, but I would definitely have preferred it with a manual tranny. I'll do an initial writeup with pics on the Matrix tomorrow or Monday. I got it last friday and I already have 1000 miles on it.
Do you lease, loan, or just got money like that?? :D

41 - 48 of 48 Posts