NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a nice sunny Saturday afternoon, when I was doing some reading at Barns and Noble, all of a sudden I heard a loud door slam noise and metal scraping the curb(my exhaust). Then I look up out the window, I saw a RSX smack lip on my bumper..... :angry:

The parking lot was a little slanted and the driver of the parked RSX didnt have his E-break on while parked on the little hill..... :angry:

:angry: Out of all the car WHY MEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee..................!!!! :angry:

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
yeah that sucks bro, people have made a career out of backing into or rearending my celi so i know how you feel.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Pinchy said:
On a nice sunny Saturday afternoon, when I was doing some reading at Barns and Noble, all of a sudden I heard a loud door slam noise and metal scraping the curb(my exhaust). Then I look up out the window, I saw a RSX smack lip on my bumper..... :angry:

The parking lot was a little slanted and the driver of the parked RSX didnt have his E-break on while parked on the little hill..... :angry:

:angry: Out of all the car WHY MEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee..................!!!! :angry:
sorry for your misfortune, man... :angry:

·
Registered
420 Posts
sucks dude...at least it wasnt a hit and run. make that ******* get you a new lip and exhaust!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
lmao i love it my cousin who has an auto parked her car today (in a level parking lot) and i bumped it and it moved i was like wtf you put it in park.. and shes like its in park and she doesnt put her ebrake up but i can push the car like its in neutral

on topic that sucks ass dude.. yea like vejita said make him fix that ****

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Hope you got Insurence!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Fortunely, the damage wasnt that bad. Toyota logo fell off, front grill pushed in side the bumper foam, got a RSX bumper foot print on the front nose, half of the licences plate had an eriction, and paint scraped off around the logo. First I saw it, I thought my bumper was all messed coz my car got pushed back two foot with my e-break all the way up and in first gear.........I didnt go through insurance and I only charged him a hundred dollar....... :(

I hope no damage to the transmission.......coz the car was forced back two foot while in first gear..... :sadpace:

·
Registered
661 Posts
What can you say, the Celica was just way too hot for the RSX that it had to give it a peck in the lips. Everyone wants a piece of the Celica... XD

Hopefully the damage wasn't too extensive, just the front bumper and maybe the exhaust.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
you seriously settled with the guy for a hundred bucks instead of getting an accident report??

i hope your joking

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All those are fixable execpt the paint.... and its not bad enough to get the cops and insurance envolved........

I'll just bite the bullet and move on........... :sadwave:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Pinchy said:
I didnt go through insurance and I only charged him a hundred dollar....... :(

I hope no damage to the transmission.......coz the car was forced back two foot while in first gear..... :sadpace:
HAHAHAH!!!!! The cosmetic damages alone will cost you at LEAST $500 to fix. ALWAYS get an estimate before taking money from someone. Do you have his contact info? Go get an estimate and call him back with the real cost.

·
Registered
774 Posts
hmmm If anything happen to my celi ANYTHING from another car i would report in 1 sec.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.