NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm finally back on the road, and I cant get a ticket for at least another 7 years, so look for me in the slow lane. I'm usually in Morris county, so if you see me please say hello, I'm tired of getting blank stares from other celis when I "beep hello" : )

Notice the "NewCelica.Org" license plate frame...lol...almost 3 years old still in good shape

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Coulda swore I saw a car like yours on Rt 18 this past week. I know it had the same spoiler as yours, but I didn't notice the rims.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Glad to hear you got your license back. I'm also in Morris County, Flanders to be exact. So if you ever see a Silver GT-S with (For now) the RMM spoiler and rear valence and stock GT rims that's me. The rest of the kit will be going on sometime in April or May after it gets repainted.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
i work in roseland, so i'm always driving around morris county during my lunch break, mostly on or around route 10 in east hanover.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
chris, where you eat? some day u daryle and I could meet up for lunch, lol. That'd be hilarious. He works in east hanover, and I live/work in randolph.

·
Registered
444 Posts
hey guys let's meet up at godfather's one day........

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wazzu's as in the Great Wazu? The sub place? I thought that burnt down. I also work in the same area. Morris Plains to be exact right off of 202.

·
Registered
444 Posts
set up a date and place......

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
any day other than a monday or thursday ar egood for me. Make it a tuesday/wednesday/ or friday and I'll be there :) i'll just leave work and head back in. Tuesday seems to be the best dayf or me though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I use to live in Morris Plains behind DePasquale, but live in Long Valley now - so speaking of Flanders I always go through 206 to get back and forth from home, I'm in Randolph a lot, my best friend works at Salerno, and I was in East Hanover last weekend actually, taking pictures of the car on the roof of the movie theater parking lot - lol. I work all the way in Vernon though right now, so I'm not around during the weekdays.

Blue Bomber - had to be me, I was seeing somebody in Marlboro if it was Sunday the 2nd

GTSnut - frame is holding up great - and it was a great color match to begin with

1 - 20 of 36 Posts