NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
looks nice a clean! it would be even cleaner if u got rid of all of those lines on the car. u can remove it with a little bit of heat.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
the molded stuff too....its a bitch to take off..i'm not takin mine off til i get my kit...i don't want any dings til then..

how come its just houston ppl who have that side molding?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got the replica kit for 575 i believe, from www.importfan.com
got it paint and installed for 600...which included fixin my fender which had a big dent and scratched paint from hitting a pole

·
Registered
803 Posts
first time seeing carbon blue with veilside! :)

i think you really need bigger rims and an aftermarket spoiler though. but so far its looking good.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
very nice....remmeber if u want to get the kit from importfan...go through me or YOTA_RACER (aim: Onlyyotaracer) and can get u ca killer deal!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Your planning on swapping wheels again? How long have you had the GTS wheels on your car? Is there something wrong with them?

One thing that I really like about your car is the rear spoiler. You don't see many people with the Veilside and factory wing, usually they opt for an aluminum spoiler or the C-one style. I like the way the factory spoiler looks on the car, I think that you should keep it that way. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
baNanA_ryCe said:
very nice....remmeber if u want to get the kit from importfan...go through me or YOTA_RACER (aim: Onlyyotaracer) and can get u ca killer deal!!!!!!!!!!
:werd: Go through Yota if u want to get something from Importfan.com

1 - 20 of 35 Posts