NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tonight my insurance went from 325/month to 130/month!!! I had progressive and they were just milking me. So, I am now insured by nationwide. I know, they suck a*s as far as customer service, but if they are gonna save me 200 bucks a month, I can put up w/ it for awhile until my record gets alil better.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
damn, that's pretty good down from $325.....I still gotta check with Erie, cuz Nationwide gave me a crazy quote and state farm said they wouldn't do it cuz of my TWO COMPREHENSIVE claims :wtf:

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, Nationwide asked me where I lived and for how long. So, I told them Harpers Ferry for 7 years. Well, they only checked my WV drivers Liscense (which is clean!!) All my tickets including my latest reckless is all on my VA driving record!!!! Hehe, pulled a fast one

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Until they ask for your current license info.

When we switched they wanted us to get them our NY license #. WTF, we've been in MD for 3 yrs. Why would I even have the info? Had to contact NYS DMV, pay $10 to have the info sent to us snail mail. Luckily Jen's ticket was just 8 days older than their history search. Agent saw it and laughed, just squeaked by.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My current liscense is in WV...I had an illegal Va liscense for 2 years until I got caught w/ it. The Insurance co. has no record of my VA tickets because they aren't on my WV liscense.....In other words, I had 2 liscenses for awhile. 1 WV and 1 VA, My WV liscense has been valid for the past 7 yrs. They have no reason to check other states!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts