NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok got some stuff i need to get rid of

Stock GT-S Rims with Goodyear RS-A Tires 60% tread left- 500.00

Sony XM Satellite Radio Tuner and antennea- 120.00-incl.everything used for 2 months

2 Pioneer TS-W304C 12's 300watt RMS 600watt Peak- 110.00

Stock Spoiler in Silver- inlcudes bolts-100.00

Ask around, i am VERY WELL known on the board here for sales, i will not burn you, i WILL negioate for for all the stuff above, i WILL trade for other parts. I am looking for a Roof spoiler, TRD or Tonico Struts and any type of headers. TRD/Trial. ( i kno, its worth a shot anyway lol)

this stuff is all in EXCELLENT CONDITON, pics available on EVERYTHING. peace. jon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,279 Posts
celica001 said:
ok got some stuff i need to get rid of

Stock GT-S Rims with Goodyear RS-A Tires 60% tread left- 500.00

Sony XM Satellite Radio Tuner and antennea- 120.00-incl.everything used for 2 months

2 Pioneer TS-W304C 12's 300watt RMS 600watt Peak- 110.00

Stock Spoiler in Silver- inlcudes bolts-100.00

Ask around, i am VERY WELL known on the board here for sales, i will not burn you, i WILL negioate for for all the stuff above, i WILL trade for other parts. I am looking for a Roof spoiler, TRD or Tonico Struts and any type of headers. TRD/Trial. ( i kno, its worth a shot anyway lol)

this stuff is all in EXCELLENT CONDITON, pics available on EVERYTHING. peace. jon
Let me give you a clue, maybe the reason why no one offered you anything because your prices are way expensive? If you're so well known here for sales, you should have a better idea of what the market price is.

1. Brand new GT-S rims with brand new tires sells for $500. Used is about $250-$400.

2. The Sony XM radio with antenna and everything cost the same $120 brand new and I think there's an additional $80 rebate on XM.com
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-yRM1x2w7ZXH/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=158XM01C

3. Your Pionner subwoofer only go for $49.95 BRAND new.
http://www.millionbuy.com/piotsw304.html

4. I sold my stock spoiler for $60 shipped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok hold up bro....

i am selling TWO PIONEER SUBS FOR that price above.
XM radio and antennea is a 200 dollar package!
mayeb YOU should take alook at wat i also stated when i said that i will be willingy to do trades for stuff

i also dont like to be cirticized about wat i price my stuff, my stock GT-S rims were on my car for 3 months and i had rims put on and are in excellent condition.


and btw the tuner that i have is the XT-XM1 not the portable model that u are referring to!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so here are the updated prices

TWO Pioneer IMPP 12's- 60.00shipped

XM Radio XM-XT1 TUNER FOR ALL SONY DECKS NOT THE PORTABLE MODEL. 3Rd generation with anetennea 110.00 shipped

Stock GT-S Rims- 320.00

Stock spoiler - 70 Shipped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,279 Posts
celica001 said:
ok hold up bro....

i am selling TWO PIONEER SUBS FOR that price above.
XM radio and antennea is a 200 dollar package!
mayeb YOU should take alook at wat i also stated when i said that i will be willingy to do trades for stuff

i also dont like to be cirticized about wat i price my stuff, my stock GT-S rims were on my car for 3 months and i had rims put on and are in excellent condition.


and btw the tuner that i have is the XT-XM1 not the portable model that u are referring to!
1. If you do the math, 2 new Pioneer subs adds to $100.

2. The Sony XM radio I link IS the same XT-XM1 you are refeering to. If not, why don't you put a link to the one you have?

3. Your rims may be 3 months old, but its still used.

And I don't mean to critized you. But you were wondering why no one really was interested in your stuff, so I let you know why.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
hey i like the girl standing next to your celica dude tell her to put on some high heels and she can go far in the import model business man that's real.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,279 Posts
celica001 said:
here is the model i have -

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=sonxtxm1

that is the SONY TUNER that i have and the one u have on ur link is the portable man, this is acutally a TUNER BOX separete and connects to the radio....its not portable like the one u have shown above...peace
Oh ok..

still its almost the same price.

$189 here: http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=sonxtxm1

$75 Rebate here: http://www.xmradio.com/offers/sony_rebate.html
----------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $114

Peace!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Look, I'm looking for GTS rims, but your price is kinda high. I'm waiting for a reply, but someone was offering me $200 for pickup and $300 shipped. They only had theirs on for 2 months too. But they may have sold it already cuz it took me a while to respond. Anyways, if you're willing to offer me a better price than you're asking for the rims email me at [email protected]. Also, let me know where you're located.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok guys everything is still for sale.....

Stock Gt-S Tires- 240.00

XM radio SYSTEM AND TUNER - - - make me an offer! somehitng over 80. lol peace


the two subs---- make me an offer and their urs if i like the price peace.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,279 Posts
celica001 said:
ok guys everything is still for sale.....

Stock Gt-S Tires- 240.00

XM radio SYSTEM AND TUNER - - - make me an offer! somehitng over 80. lol peace


the two subs---- make me an offer and their urs if i like the price peace.
Sorry for bustin your chops like that. Goodluck, your a good guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey man its all cool dont worry bout it, i will take anything for the stuff listed above, its jsut sitting in my garage, which sucks becuase its a waste of money ya know? check my sig to see where i am located, about 100 miles north of philly, willkes barre, if u want the xm system make me an offer and its urs, very aesome system for car shows, although iwould recommenf getting like a another battery to run it, or get a better battery for ur audio setup because that ****er pulls some juice, killed my battery twice at two car shows, now thats ****in embarressing, but people love it at the shows becuase its non stop, but now everyone ahs it, and i dont need it, i got a million cd's lol....well everything is still for sale....offers are open! peace guys!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top