NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says, interested in purchasing a GPS/ navigation system. Can come with or without a screen. Thank you.

TIM

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
go on ebay and buy the pioneer avic n1 for under 1400 shipped....best bang for the buck

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice, also looking for one with the screen not attached if it comes with a touch screen, so no in-dash fold out dealy. Thank u!

·
Registered
928 Posts
What's up man? How is your car and eveything?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
car is in the shop right now...front and rear getting repainted..will have it back Friday, Oct. 1st...hoping to god this shop can match the paint, engine is still running semi-poorly due to some sensor or wire problems, but other than that, getting better, I will have to meet up with you againt Tung...in boston/waltham usually a few times a month. Thanks for wondering guy, and thank you Simon for helping me out so much!!

Any Navigation systems out there, haha??

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
2kcelicaGT said:
car is in the shop right now...front and rear getting repainted..will have it back Friday, Oct. 1st...hoping to god this shop can match the paint, engine is still running semi-poorly due to some sensor or wire problems, but other than that, getting better, I will have to meet up with you againt Tung...in boston/waltham usually a few times a month. Thanks for wondering guy, and thank you Simon for helping me out so much!!

Any Navigation systems out there, haha??
Tim, you are welcome!!!!!!!!:p:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check out:
http://www.oemvalue.com/request/toyotanav.htm

It's the stock camry navigation system. 2005 system doesn't need a system in the back. Same one as in the lexus. I should have mine in by the end of the week, I'll post links to pic etc... when it gets in. They've got a pic of it in a Celica on that site.

Play with the Avic-N1 at a HiFi Buys before you spend your money on one. I played with it and found that it wasn't the right solution for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts