NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ...i need everyone to have their thinking caps on :) haha...ok guys i got a 2000 Black celica GTS wit 17" Yokohoma Parada and ADR TENSION gunmetal rims..TRD spoiler, Blitz front bumper wit invader sides and rear..and C-One hood scoop...now im thinkn about side graphics..theres this site called http://www.silentrage.net now i need everyone to tell me IF i should get any of the followin kits on that website..i cant decide what will look good or not...and what color u think i should go wit the black? theres 2 different colors u can get on this site u can get the basic or the METALLIC colors..!! i need help everyone...

You Race the best------You lose like the rest

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
post some pics of your that will decide which one will look good on your car.....but than i agree most of the graphics out there look like crap....:)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
not sure what you want to do but you coudn't have choosen a better place to get graphic's from or a worse time!A group buy for them just ended!They are a great store with great service and graphic's though.
Do what YOU like!~Brad

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Personally - I despise vinyl graphics, especially when they practically cover the entire sides/hood of the car. Celicas body lines look so good the way they are, adding weird shapes and obtuse lines only take away from its looks, they don't add anything to it. I also think if you're going to do something like that to a car, do it right (with paint) or don't do it at all. My .02 :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
i agree, i see the same freakin graphics used over and over... I mean lets get original here... it makes ur car look rice if a bunch of other cars are sportin the same lame graphic

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i am completey against graphics....i would stay away from them if i was you...but its your car you do what you want :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts