NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
12.5 with intake catback exhaust

add a boost controller, up pipe, down pipe, and this car is already a street monster...

pruven performance upgraded the front mount, headers and a couple 'minor' mods and they dyno'd at 298 to all 4 wheels :AF:

can't wait :wiggle:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I would like it but the interior is just disgusting. Purple recaros and the regular lancer like gauges with a rubber looking shifter. I would wait for the STI and take it hands down over the EVO.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
you have to be inside and look at it in person to truly appreciate it...

the seats look 10 times better than they do in pictures... the BLUE fabric in the middle gives a color changing effect somewhat... blue to black.... it is hella cool

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
6SPDGTS said:
I would like it but the interior is just disgusting. Purple recaros and the regular lancer like gauges with a rubber looking shifter. I would wait for the STI and take it hands down over the EVO.
4G63T Ownz Joo.

don't even try to hate.

·
Registered
194 Posts
personally, i hate the look of the evo, cuz to me it still is a stupid lancer. and i hate those cars. all i see around here are those lancer OZ rally editions and they are prolly the ugliest cars ever.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
jotan82 said:
you have to be inside and look at it in person to truly appreciate it...

the seats look 10 times better than they do in pictures... the BLUE fabric in the middle gives a color changing effect somewhat... blue to black.... it is hella cool
Ive seen it sat in it and still hate it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have thought the Lancer Evolution (Not really the EVO VIII in US) is pretty awesome since I saw it at the LA auto show but what happened to everyone hating it around here? I'm glad the times have changed. I want to see what the STi is going to be able to do, EVO magazine (the UK car mag) is claiming the new impreza is a drastic improvement over the last version so our pumped up version of the STi should be a real contender against almost everything out right now. Provocative question, would a successful sales ccompaign by Subaru for the STi convince Mitsubishi to bring over the real EVO8 to the US?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts