Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greedy eManage Wiring Instructions

These instructions are for the 1zzfe Spyder/Celica. At the top of the instructions it says, All internal eManage configurations changes have been made - there is no reanson to open the unit, this is only true if you had the eManage preprogramed. Please read carefully because the wiring instrucions are written based on a 2001 MR2 spyder and the celicas wiring colors are different. Save the image to view up close.

-trdnerd

·
Registered
59 Posts
trdnerd said:
These instructions are for the 1zzfe Spyder/Celica. At the top of the instructions it says, All internal eManage configurations changes have been made - there is no reanson to open the unit, this is only true if you had the eManage preprogramed. Please read carefully because the wiring instrucions are written based on a 2001 MR2 spyder and the celicas wiring colors are different. Save the image to view up close.

-trdnerd
Would this pinout work on a 03 Celica GT?. I've heard that the 03 changes from the 00-02 celicas.

Thanks

·
Registered
388 Posts
Crap, I'm wondering if the shop that installed mine screwed something up. I know that when I try to advance my timing, everything gets screwy. On my settings, Emanage IG1 goes to IG1 on my ECU,2 to 2, 3 to 3, and 4 to 4. On the directions trdnerd posted, Emanage IG1 goes to IG1, but 2 goes to 3, 3 to 4, and 4 to 2. So do I need to open my dash up and rewire it according to trdnerds post?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Something seems a little off here. I have my emanage wired in(97 boosted corolla), and I performed it myself with the help of a friend based off the sr20 instructions. I have had my car tuned many times, and infact, I am running MSD on top of it, and I am not have any issues at all. The only issues I have are at start up. It seems that when my car starts to move it doesn't want to do jack sh*t, but once I get into boost, it runs just fine. I dunno. I keep getting check engine lights for egr malfunction, and 02 sensor slow response/to rich and a couple others I cannot remember. I need to figure these out first.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wtf

Hie

I was thinking is it emanage ultimate or another one?
Because in mine I cutted injector for in and out and car never start up
and I've found this tread good thing for answer if its the same car.
Does someone have picture of the parameter they modified in the software ?
injection
over rev
ignition
Did you used pin 37 and 16 to get the TPS?
and can someone confirm me jumper setting is this one
Here are my jumper settings from my notes:
JP1 Open
JP2 Open
JP3 Open
JP4 Open
JP5 Open
JP6 Open
JP7 1-2
JP8 2-3
JP9 Open
JP10 Open