NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed a Greddy Evo Exhaust on my Baby today. She is not only sound nice, and also looks niceeee. When i rev it up, the deep tone sound will come up. Combine the sound of my Injen intake with the Evo exhaust, it does sound marvelous. I attached some pictures at yahoo, hope u guys like it.

http://photos.yahoo.com/thunderpor

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, my album was in private, now it's Public

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
ahhh looks very good, the car all around looks great, nice and clean.. good job :thumbup: i might be gettin that same exhaust setup for the trix..

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
holy balls dude. talk about an impending clearance issue. I didn't realize the Greddy Exhaust hung that low. I'd get hung up all over the place if I had that on my car with TEIN HA drop......

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
looks good man....im supportin all black celica owners....cuz they are nicee...

i always liked the look of the GReddy EVO exhaust....i just wish it produced more power....

-DUSTiN

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
TRD2000GTS said:
looks good man....im supportin all black celica owners....cuz they are nicee...

i always liked the look of the GReddy EVO exhaust....i just wish it produced more power....

-DUSTiN
dude, it only has 1 lb-ft peak less than TRD which was the highest according to Turbo Magazine's GT-S exhaust shootout. It was dead on with it as far as Horsepower goes.

The only problem I see with the Greddy exhaust is that it weighs 10 lbs more than the TRD.

http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30478

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for the good feedback guys......Yes, the pipe underneath my car that connects the muffler is really a pain. There is about 2.5" clearance to the ground. I always worry about when the pipe will hit on the speed bumps cause the place i work are with speed bumps all over the place. SUX!!!! Well, I guess I have to live with that. I am really enjoying this new toy, just have to be careful and concentrate to the road.
For the TRD badge on my rear, it was on my car since the time i had TRD springs on. However, the drop doesn't satisfy me at all, so i changed it to Ground Control.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
celica923 said:
For the TRD badge on my rear, it was on my car since the time i had TRD springs on. However, the drop doesn't satisfy me at all, so i changed it to Ground Control.

HEHE....that's also the exact same reason I don't want my eibach pro-kit springs. It is a good drop for some people, but not for me.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
please be very carefull of you greddy if your dropped low. take it from me..i messed up my pre muffler and piping. so i kept the greddy canister and did a temporary crush bent piping till i measure some stuff up for some mandrel bends.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts