NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling the catch can only. This is still brand new considering I haven't installed it since I purchased it. However, I lost the hose that came with is.

$70 shipped.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"GReddy Oil Catch Tanks collect the oil, moisture and blow-by gas that causes carbon and sludge build-up in the intake system and engine to keep them clean even under the hardest driving conditions."

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's just dirt for sitting few months in my garage. No, I won't take 50 shipped for it. Price is fixed. Besides, all it needs is a hose. That alone will not cost you more than $15.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I don't think thats an authentic Greddy catch can. I bought one exactly like that but it had TRD branded on it. But hey I could be totally wrong

·
Registered
522 Posts
thats looks nowhere near to the one on ebay... btw where would u find the missing hoses... and ive seen the one that looks like that but have a TRD instead of the greddy logo

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jtultra said:
I don't think thats an authentic Greddy catch can. I bought one exactly like that but it had TRD branded on it. But hey I could be totally wrong
Stop spending so much time on ebay. FYI, Greddy had 2 version of catch can, this their original design and they also have the oval.

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...Code=GREDDY-12003510&Category_Code=OCT-GREDDY

Royalcelica00 said:
thats looks nowhere near to the one on ebay... btw where would u find the missing hoses... and ive seen the one that looks like that but have a TRD instead of the greddy logo
ditto. Stop spending too much time on ebay. I suppose any online store that specializes in silicone hoses?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kids: Don't waste my time in questions such as authenticity and low balling.

- It's authentic
- Only catch can
- $70 shipped

·
Registered
728 Posts
im intrested.. where would u get the missing hose, 15mm? if its not too much to asked can u get the hose for me too... how do u install this? does it come with an install guide?

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*UPDATE*

Good news as I was cleaning my garage, I found the hose, and blue clamps that came with it. So, $70 shipped (within US only) will get you everything you need (hose, fittings, clamps, catch can).

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SocalTRDgt said:
im intrested.. where would u get the missing hose, 15mm? if its not too much to asked can u get the hose for me too... how do u install this? does it come with an install guide?
Hose, fittings, clamps, and oil can. You can get the hose anywhere that sell 15mm. It doesn't come with instructions.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
pnoy said:
Jtultra said:

Stop spending so much time on ebay. FYI, Greddy had 2 version of catch can, this their original design and they also have the oval.

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...Code=GREDDY-12003510&Category_Code=OCT-GREDDY

Royalcelica00 said:
ditto. Stop spending too much time on ebay. I suppose any online store that specializes in silicone hoses?
word, than thats a good deal than. Ebay is too amazing to pass up!

·
Registered
949 Posts
i have a question... what kind of newb would think that pnoy would buy a fake greddy catch can for his car?

·
Registered
522 Posts
sorry man... i just saw the same one with TRD logo... but anyways to the point.. if u have all the hose and clamps and everything that came with it.. ill take it from u... please send me ur paypal.... .

sorry once again..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts