NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people. I'm finally joining the forum. I've owned my 2000 Celica GT-S for three and a half years, and I've put about 45k miles on it in that time. I've been reading the forum for about that long, but haven't bothered to sign up yet.

Currently, my car is completely stock except for the Magnaflow CAT I put in when the original completely disintegrated. I'm picking up some 17" Motegi wheels this weekend, though, so that should be a nice change. Eventually, I'd like to put some basic upgrades in it, like a CAI and exhaust system.

Here's a picture I took back when I bought it:

I moved to Ohio a few months ago, so those are no longer my plates.

Sadly, here's a picture I took two weeks ago:

That's called a hit-and-run, people. It looks like my insurance is going to be repairing it, though. We'll see what happens. I absolutely adore the car and would hate to lose it.

If any users are from the Cincinatti/Dayton area in Ohio and have a mechanic that they would recommend (or a body shop, as I obviously need some of that work done), there are a few things that I need to get taken car of with the car. I'd like to keep it in good shape, because I have every reason to believe that it'll last me another 50k miles.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just picked up a set of Motegi MR118s this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get those mounted in a couple days.

Now I have to deal with a headlight that burned out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two hundred for the four of them. There's some minor scraping, but I can fix that up. I think that was a pretty fair price, considering they're usually about 175 each.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I know they fit on Acuras and Hondas, because that's what they came off of. I'll have to try to resell them.

EDIT: Apparently those wheels have a 5-114 bolt pattern, but the Celica needs a 5-100 bolt pattern. That 14 millimetre difference is all the trouble in the world.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.