NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I just got my car lowered yesterday, and this am driving down the interstate, i hear a scrapping noise...so pull over, and here my grill in my TRD front end, fell down and bent all the way back cause it's connected to my skidplate..so its bent half back my car...I'm not sure what to do..i wanna go and get a silver grill for in there but not sure how to put it in..does anyone know how I could do it and what to do w/ the skidplate since its all one???

·
Registered
357 Posts
check the Install section. there's a how-to guide for a grill install. those things and the skidplate (i think you're talking about the plastic shielding underneathe) are a bitch. i ended up cutting off half of the skidplate and taking out the plastic grill.

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
thats exactly what happened to me when a tire came apart off a truck in front of me...just trashed the grill and plastics...Im claiming it on my insurance cause the tire trashed my hood too. the grill is not a replacement part, you need a whole new kit. call DD at claremont toyota for a price. here is the part # 08164-20830

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow, thanks you guys...well this weekend, I ripped it all out, cut half the skid plate off, and just rigged up another grill for in there...only thing, now i have silver on the bottom and black on the top, can't win.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.