NewCelica.org Forum banner
121 - 140 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Low MP output, so it makes it harder to do commercial stuff, and he wants the video option as well. We do pretty good with the video stuff on top of the photo stuff. As soon as they have a D700 with video, I'm sure he'll buy it haha.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Most recent client :D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Thanks guys!

I am usually the main shooter for weddings and such. I have the experience and handle all the wedding clients and John just started doing wedding stuff so he's getting "broken in". But I love shooting with him. He's the most competent second shooter I've ever had, and makes excellent decisions on placement, exposures, composition etc. Being my one of my best friends helps, we have similar styles and influences, so we both know what we're lookin' for.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Couple new portraits, 4 clients and 2 goofin' around with my sisters.

College Grad photos

Headshot

Engagement shoot

Sisters

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Oh, and I forgot, I posted some earlier from a model photoshoot, but I finished this one finally..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Oh, and I forgot, I posted some earlier from a model photoshoot, but I finished this one finally..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Thanks! I wish I still had time to do all the urban spelunking I used to :/. Detroit has so much character between all new development and all the burnt out and destroyed buildings and houses.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
I decided to dig up some stuff, mind you this stuff is pretty old, and I was still shooting it with a 5.5 mp rebel at the time, and really starting to experiment more than anything, especially with long exposure.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
just fly j-easy and me out there to help you guys out :gap:
You know I would if I could! I could be heading to so-cal sometime, and we should all shoot!

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
if you do decide to come out to socal i would make sure that j-easy and i are present :gap:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Most definitely. I'll be in Seattle in a couple weeks. I've been flirting with the idea of possibly moving there and opening another studio. JohnB would take care of the MI one and I would get the Seattle one off the ground.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
finally edited together a little video today. JohnB, my other partner Byn and myslef headed to Ikea to do some shopping for the studio and brought along Markii. This is some of the clips put together in a silly video.

http://vimeo.com/15726896

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 · (Edited)
Fir the music fans, I often get Jim Morrison with a beard...

Or, ya know...Jesus

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
few new things :D

121 - 140 of 172 Posts