NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fvck..i ordered mine a few days ago it will be arriving tomorrow..does anyone know where i should attach the 0NE ground wire that comes with it?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
i got my nrg stabilizer & wires a week ago..i just cant install it because im not there..but seriously its no harder than installing a CAI...the hardest thing to do would be finding a place to hold your stabilizer..

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
you haver 5 choices..pick one..it wont be effective no matter where you put it...just go get some amp cable the same size as the grounding wire it came with and make the other 4..that install guide even tells you the length and where it goes...it doesnt get any easier than that.

·
Registered
868 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
arrite ill figure it out..but does anyone know what goes here?? iv seen some stock celis (atleast i think they're stock) but mine has nothing here..thats where i plan on mounting my stabilizer

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
nothing goes there, i mounted my hid's there, you can mount whatever you want, a voltage stabilizer if you want. A ground kit and voltage stabilizer is the easiest thing to do, if you cant do it, then you have lost all hope for yourself. It took me literally 20 minutes to install my tuned innovations ground wire kit.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
yeha the hardest part of the ground wire kit is getting your fingers under the fuel rail/manifold area for the one wire that goes across the front of the engine.

You'll spend more time trying to get the ecu box out of the way than you actually will on installing the thing though.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
speed n styles is having a NRG group buy for the stabalizer and ground wires, i havn't installed mines yet,
do you want to post up[ your directions when you get it done?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts