NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My future sister-in-law just dogged me for driving an import. She drives an 01 Auto Mustang GT (bone stock). I drive a 5spd GT with CAI BBMOD, Greddy Evo 2, and gutted trunk. Do I stand a chance or should I leave this alone? She wants to go to the 1/8 of a mile track.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Kick that Mustang's ass! Ive beat a Mustang GT and that sucker is slow. But when it comes down to it...............ts realy about the driver!

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Joey03_VVT-I said:
Kick that Mustang's ass! Ive beat a Mustang GT and that sucker is slow. But when it comes down to it...............ts realy about the driver!
No. You will lose.
Filegro said:
:nono:

·
Registered
378 Posts
how aobut a Manual GTS with SRI,EXHAUST vs AUTO STANG GT with EXHAUST

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
firestorm said:

sounds like a good race! no offense, but i dont think you would stand a chance against that car from a stop. They have alot more torque

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guess I won't race.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
Stang GTs can be high 13 second cars stock.

Your Celica isn't gonna hang with it, nor is anyone's Celica that you know.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If it were a v6 stang you would most likely beat it. The GT is just way to much for the gt celica. You could hope she is a bad driver and race her on some twistie roads and hope for the best...

·
Registered
361 Posts
6-speed GT-S with I/E can beat an Auto GT mustang. But not a celica GT. And even then, the Celica GT-S race with it basicly needs to be 40+.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
firestorm said:
SRI equals almost 0 power. Auto Stang GT still runs low 14's. You would need a bad driver.
killer2239 said:
6-speed GT-S with I/E can beat an Auto GT mustang. But not a celica GT. And even then, the Celica GT-S race with it basicly needs to be 40+.
It CAN win.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She can't drive, but I doubt she will do an Auto X. Thanks for all of your help.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Just race her! You will never know till you find out for yourself! I have a carbon fiber hood, INJEN Cold air intake, and a TRD Exhaust! Ive beated my cousins GT Mustang thats all stock! Find out what your car is capapable of beating and its just for fun anyways!

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Joey03_VVT-I said:
Just race her! You will never know till you find out for yourself! I have a carbon fiber hood, INJEN Cold air intake, and a TRD Exhaust! Ive beated my cousins GT Mustang thats all stock! Find out what your car is capapable of beating and its just for fun anyways!
Should be able to walk all over you. Then again, what year is the Mustang?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
dude if you lose to a girl thats wrong...even worse ur sister in law lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
Joey03_VVT-I said:
:idiot:
not a fair race....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts