NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
if you got the $$$ for higher payments, higher gas, lower gas mileage and higher insurance, then go for GTS

if you dont, go for GT

roughly same car until lift kicks in

·
Registered
658 Posts
with the rising gas prices, im kinda glad i picked the gt 5-speed.

but its really up to you. if i were to start all over again, i'd get a different car to begin with.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i think you should buy a mustang V6 and put a saleen body kit on and Cobra emblems but keep the engine stock

·
Registered
84 Posts
What are your plans for the vehicle? If you give us some details the decision will be easier to make.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I pretty much want to do everything. CAI, exhaust. rims everything. And latter i want a turbo.

·
Registered
84 Posts
if you are gonna do a turbo set-up than a gt is better to do it to because its not easy to turbo the gt-s due to the high compression, also you will get better horsepower gains from a turbo gt compared to a turbo gt-s.

·
Registered
525 Posts
alphasubzero949 said:
Check for cool2miketlu. He has a turbo setup. See the FI forum.
Mike seems to have a lot of problems with his car and a lot of money has been spent in keeping that thing running from what I hear!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
DRKNEVL said:
if you are gonna do a turbo set-up than a gt is better to do it to because its not easy to turbo the gt-s due to the high compression, also you will get better horsepower gains from a turbo gt compared to a turbo gt-s.
That's not a problem anymore ever since the XS turbo came out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts