NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its the time of the year when you have to buy books for school and this semester the classes am taking the books are so freakin expensive. i mean good lord 300 bucks fo a book and am taking 4 classes. haha

well i have misc GT stuff for sale i posted some of that stuff already but there was no interest i guess. i am also selling some non celica stuff. an Alpinestars leather jacket for those who have motorcycles and also a helmet.

Am selling the following stuff i would prefer local pick up but also will ship.

1. exhaust manifold that came of a 2000 GT make me an offer
2. intake manifold make me en offer
3. 1zz head and valve cover make me an offer
4. 4 1zz coil packs with 40k miles on them make me an offer
5. 00-02 fog lights and brackets. the one of the fogs is broken where the bolt joins the bracket but it is very fixable. make me an offer
6. i have a TZ-1 Alpinestars leather jacket size 46 black (i have pics) i bought it fo 350 at the dealer and wore it once in a while for a month. great condition. im asking 250 for it.
7. i have an XL Shoei helmet rf1000 that is mistreated but still looks ok. make an offer when i post pictures.
8. stock GT exhaust

also if some one wants to buy a blown GT engine as a whole to rebuild i have one. it had 87k when it blew i never opened it just swapped fo a 2zz.
NOTE all the part i listed above are from this engine. coils, cover, header

well right now i only have a picture of my jacket :gap: so ill post it up ill have pictures of the rest of the stuff tomorrow. please help me get rid of this stuff.

thats the helmet am sellin but mine its used :gap:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump and some pics

these are the fogs notice that one is broken but its really easy to fix if you want i'll fix it 02 fogs

exhaust mani

throttle and intake mani

bumper grill for 2002 i have both i just did not take a pic o the little one with the toyota emblem

and thats the blow engine. the valve cover and head are coming from here
also if you need more thing like water pump, oil pan. oil pick up assy, etc from it or you want it as a whole let me know (needs rebuild)

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
bump for a nice jacket. I have the same one in black/blue/white. very comfortable and definitely holds up!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
how much for the helmet?? best deal

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^ i dont know how much i want for the helmet i would say 120 it still look good but i can email you some pics so you can appraise for yourself and make an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.