NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can it be done? I've seen threads about the c60 on a 1zz, but I'm not too sure about the extra parts that may be needed to put the M mode transmission in or if it will even bolt up.

Junkyard by me got one in with 125k on it and they want next to nothing for it so I was intrested in the conversion.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
No, need GTS computer to run the trans. Well technically yes you could but the effort wouldn't be worth it in my opinion. You'd need to run the GTS computer as a trans controller spliced into the GT harness for the essentials to trans operation and then make your own harness to connect it to the transmission. If you're not into spending hours making custom wire harness then it's really not for you. Then I'm not sure if the auto GTS inner axles are different, though I doubt that they are. After that you still have a 4 speed automatic transmission. Oh and you need to change the steering wheel, clock spring in the column, column wiring harness, automatic shifter, shifter base, and center console shifter surround.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts