NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this?? Is this installation easy?? I just ordered the pedals from Dave, and I'm just wondering how much work I'm in for. Any drilling??

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
its not that hard of an install

the hardest part is the gas pedal

you need to unscrew a couple of screws and take the throttle cable off...

very easy..should take like 20 - 30 mins tops

·
Registered
409 Posts
No way, for the dead pedal just pull on that old plastic one it will eventually pop off, and you just pop the new one into place. For the Brake and Clutch you need to just start at a top corner and wiggle it off, for putting the new ones on I'd recommend you lube em up with whatever you have handy, KY Jelly, whatever, I don't care.

The gas pedal is a pain kinda. Look upside down and you'll see the actual throttle cable that it held inbetween a spacer, a foam spacer, and big ass brass welded screw. Look at this to remember how to put the new one in. Now at the pivot point where the gas pedal shaft bends there are two screws that hold it in place, take them off, reach up under to the throttle body and pull the wire away from the gas shaft, let it go it won't hurt anything. Then just put the new gas pedal shaft in to pivot point and screw em it and pull the throttle body wire back out and put it imbetween those washers (don't remember exactly the order but it doesnt' matter much)

Enjoy! I loved it when I put mine on!

·
Registered
928 Posts
I will sell it if you offer me a good price. I am thinking to buy a set of MOMO pedal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts