NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
but I guess it wasnt fair cause I did mostly beat the driver. our ET was almost the same. but I had a much better R/T but he still lost and had a slightly worse ET :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
hehehe

i remember whooping your butt because i had a better r/t but your times always came out .1-.2 better than mine

·
Registered
272 Posts
that was an old video

mike hasn't run in awhile

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
my stock times > mike's hard work runs = mike not caring anymore

it happens hahahaha j/k

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
TRDGTS026spd said:
my stock times > mike's hard work runs = mike not caring anymore

it happens hahahaha j/k
More like (Work > time = money)*murphy's law > Mike.

Yep - I'm pretty sure that was the equation ;) Hes still commited to the Celi, otherwise I'm pretty sure he would have sold his car after I gave him a launch and a couple gears in the alltrac at 24 PSI :D

And you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about there :)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
oh kinda like what would happened if i dropped my pants.. and yall saw my 3rd leg?... you both would voluntarily cut your manhood off.. because there is no point for having one when there is one out there like mine

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
oh kinda like what would happened if i dropped my pants.. and yall saw my 3rd leg?... you both would voluntarily cut your manhood off.. because there is no point for having one when there is one out there like mine
:bs:

You said your girl said you were a "false advertiser".

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
TRDGTS026spd said:
right - it would be just like that only with the AWD launch there is less laughing and pointing

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man apexi you are on the ball. lol this vid is sooooooo old lol I just reposted it to be funny. glad our relationship hasnt changed :gap:

we both ran 9.0's on that run ;) the rematch didnt get taped cause the batt died on the camera. I ran an 8.9 and he ran an 9.1 :rofl:

yeah murphy > me

most my spare $$ is being spent on replacing stuff right now while we're workin on the other project. which of course is helping delay everything.

dont worry I'll be out on the nov 13th hopefully with my car in better shape. if not I'll run the civic :rofl: nothing like a 20 sec monster :chuckles: I'm actually thinkin bout runnin full interior if she's not running to good just for fun. I havent run since april.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
lol I like how there was no more responses :rofl:

:eek:wned:
because i wasnt home, WILL > controlled inertia

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
TRDGTS026spd said:
because i wasnt home, WILL > controlled inertia
Boosted2.0 > 12 second Messican

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
lol I like how there was no more responses :rofl:

:eek:wned:
:chuckles:

Boosted. Why didny you type your name out BoO00zTeD ?

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
:chuckles:

Boosted. Why didny you type your name out BoO00zTeD ?
I'm just not |_33t I guess :D

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Also. I asked you your name. You didnt answer the question.

So, answer the question.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts