1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
10,604 Posts
just bought, will play it tonight :)

how do u post the pics online?

also, do u have an online account.... ima have to get one

· Registered
27,411 Posts
I just bought it yesterday. First car I used was the TRD Sport M Celica. :faint: The closest I'll ever get to driving one. :D

I'm assuming he took the pics off with a USB storage device, since the PS2 has the port. Then you host them, and post them. Too bad I dont have a removable flash drive. :(

How did you post your cars up with those backgrounds? Is that in the Photo-Lab section? I didn't check that out yet. I was too busy drooling over all the cars that are jammed into this game.

· Registered
1,366 Posts
where'd you get a sport M? i only just found a used '99 SS-II celica

I used my GT3 saves, so I started with A and B licenses and $100,000 =)

- Started with a Evo 8 MR upgraded it to hell.
- Bought an Elise
- Won a '02 350z Concept Race car 500HP
- Bought a used '99 SS-II celica

· Registered
10,604 Posts
my god, u r addicted, lol

i have only gotten to play it for a half hour :(
Leavin today to go to mt. snow for the weekend...

· Registered
27,411 Posts
iMouseGTS said:

I used my GT3 saves, so I started with A and B licenses and $100,000 =)

- Started with a Evo 8 MR upgraded it to hell.
- Bought an Elise
- Won a '02 350z Concept Race car 500HP
I still can't find a used 7th gen, you got off lucky!

I made things interesting, I transferred my licenses from GT3, but not the cash. I'm starting from the bottom up. That being said I bought a '90 RX-7 and built it up to semi-racing specs. I won some junk that I sold, a 1st gen skyline ('67 I believe), and a Nismo 400R which is a friggin beast, w/o any additional mods!!! Needless to say, that car whupped everyone in the AWD contest. I also won that Toyota Indy concept which Andre posted above, but mine is black and gold. I bought a used blue 96 GT-FOUR, because I love that car. :) I aim to collect all the Celica's, since I have seen all 7 generations in the game already.

I only have $3,000+. And thats where I'm at after playing for about a total of 5 hours.

The Sport M I found in the arcade mode, under the manufacturer TRD. I was shocked as hell to see it. There has to be a way to win/buy that car in the simulation mode.

This game is awesome, bar none. If you remotely like cars at all, you have to get this game. If nothing else, it's a relevant collection of cars throughout automotive history for the past 100 years. It even has the first steam powered 4-wheel automobile. Hell, even the Model T found it's way into the game. :thumbup:

· assplosive.
70,821 Posts
iMouseGTS said:

...dude where did u find it?!?!?!?!?!.....ive been goin back and foth to the used car section for lda past 2 days...all i got is the trial....then saving for the sportsM.....lucky *******!!!!

· Registered
27,411 Posts
99interlude said:

One thing i don't get is after you buy a car can you color change it?
Nope. In GT1, and I think GT2, you were able to slap on a decal kit that covered the entire car (much like the $500,000 race and rally cars in GT4).

How do you capture the still shots while you're racing? Is it in the user manual? I have yet to read it. :D

· Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Simple.... you can do one of 2.

1. if you want images like the ones posted above of just you racing, than enter the photo shoot mode which is the city driving.

2. IF you want images of you racing with other AI's than you race a course save the replay than go into replay theather and capture the images there once again using photo mode, just press select when you see a part you like ;)

· Registered
27,411 Posts
Sweet, thanks Andre. :)

On a side note, I still can't find a 7th gen in the used dealership II. I did pick up a gen 1 supercharged MR2, damn this car is nimble and quick. :D And for anyone who wanted to get the TRD Sport M, but didn't know how, goto the TRD Tune shop (located in the Toyota for sale section). Then goto "full model," it's there for under 26 large. ;) All original colors too, cept c.blue.

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Originally posted by celicajonz
...dude where did u find it?!?!?!?!?!.....ive been goin back and foth to the used car section for lda past 2 days...all i got is the trial....then saving for the sportsM.....lucky *******!!!!
It's in the used cars II lot, but it didn't show up till for a few weeks. Just keep checking. And yes you can turbo it finally =), but compared to the other cars you can get, our car is pretty slow. I just got it just for the sake of getting it.

· Registered
10,604 Posts
question, havent had much time to play. do u only get a car for a prize if u get all golds on ur b license testing? Also, i wanted to get the mid 90's lancer which they suggested on ign.com to get for ur first car but its not for sale in the used car lot?

-greg

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.