NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he took of like crazy....

from a roll i was owning him, all my tires do is spin when i take off, my tires are so ****ty, I WANT A LSD!

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Uh...not bad...looks like he got you on the launch, definetly. He musta had some mods, though guess he was pulling on you the whole way.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have more clips i will put on later, we went from a roll and I had him....he said he had intake, exhaust, and a chip...it sounded really good

·
Registered
6 Posts
No offense, but you straight up got owned by a MK3 GTI VR6. You should be ashamed of yourself for sleeping at that light and launching as low as you did. If you'd have launched correctly, the outcome would have been totally different. You need to slip the clutch more and launch at a higher rpm. :nono: No dumping the clutch.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
:werd:

·
Registered
493 Posts
looks like the gt-i was pulling all along, because difference increases as the race develops...i dont know if you had a good start how much the difference would be, but should not be as much definetely..

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
advan said:
No offense, but you straight up got owned by a MK3 GTI VR6. You should be ashamed of yourself for sleeping at that light and launching as low as you did. If you'd have launched correctly, the outcome would have been totally different. You need to slip the clutch more and launch at a higher rpm. :nono: No dumping the clutch.
Ya, right b4 the light turned green u revved...wut to like 2000rpm? You should be at 4000rpm and slip it....dont race n e one u dont know until u can get good starts. That way u wont embarrass the GTS ;)

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
:applaud: or just dont race period.. the celica has such a bad rep to deal with already.. due to the fact that most of them are auto so to the average DOE celicas are slow as hell.. around my area im one of the few matrix

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i cant seem to let it slip at that high of an RPM, seems like all I do is spin, the tires I got a year ago just suck for taking off, want the Yokohama tires back on!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts