NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving back to the office with the new server this morning, and I got behind a white truck that was pass a honda civis ex. Going slowly.....like 60mph, slowly passing the civic. Just as there was enough room for the truck to pull back over, the civic speeds up and matches the trucks speed.
So I tail the civic, I could tell there were two dudes in it, they both looked behind them and looked at me.
So I see this puff of black smoke come out of them, and the sped up...I'm like....uh huh, sure, dropped it into 4rth, got past the truck and pulled up next to them...

I let the dude catch up and and pass me a little, then I dropped to 3rd and smoke him, smiling as a burned him.
Ended up around 100mph in 4rth.

Little fun to get the day going.

-z-

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Way to go. You beat a civic! haha joking. Only a few civics have dared to race me. One h/b with a engine swap hehe that was no joke, good ass race. Another saw me whoop up on a v6 auto mustang and wanted a peice, had to give him what he wanted.

I lined up with one that had a bunch of parts listed on the side, rev'd it a bit, guy actully had the balls to mock me. Ohwell, Show'd his ass up. Stupid rice boys! Put them to shame whenever they beg for it man!

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
hey How bout this stupid post from a year ago this week. lol

BTW IM BORED
:chuckles:

must be

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
i got raped by a civic HB with b18 w/ IHE fully gutted
im still stock btw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.