NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but why would u wanna do that....u might as well find a 6 sd tranny to go with the engine...get diff ECU and sell ur automatic tranny for money...which is one of the reason why i post this up for ppl lookin for a GTS engine who have a 6 spd but needed a new engine.

·
Registered
287 Posts
yes you can. if your doin the engine swap. which i think this whole thread is about. anyway, darkside i got darkside written in kanji if you want it. my cars name is darkside azazhen. if i ever find out how to post pics i'll send the pic to you. or you can just check it out at cardomain under fievel28. i'm just a star wars dork. late

·
Registered
171 Posts
fievel28 said:
yes you can. if your doin the engine swap. which i think this whole thread is about. anyway, darkside i got darkside written in kanji if you want it. my cars name is darkside azazhen. if i ever find out how to post pics i'll send the pic to you. or you can just check it out at cardomain under fievel28. i'm just a star wars dork. late
Haha. Some of us must be asleep at the wheel.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well in order for us to use the GTS ECU in a GT....u will need a GTS engine with a GTS tranny.....which u have both there.....now all u know need is ECU which u can get from Chris....and *boofff* u got a GTS swapped into a GT....plain and simple....theres some other stuff u need to do too but thats later.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Originally posted by chrisngrod
No you were awake (possibly asleep now though).

You pointed out that I wasn't trying to say you can just plop a GTS ecu in a GT :).
you're right i think i'm still sleeping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts