NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I have the last few odds and ends of my available parts up for sale. All prices are in USD, shipping will be extra.

First up, GTS gauge cluster. The donor car had around 170,000 kms on it, if memory serves me correct. $50

Next up is a GTS intake manifold. $100:

I also have a GTS throttle body and IACV - $25

2ZZ ECU - $150 Sold

GTS cruise actuator - $25

SRI that came with a used turbo kit I purchased a while ago - $25

Walboro 255 lph fuel pump + fuel pump housing - $100

I also have a a MWR Toyotool valve spring tool. I forgot to take a picture earlier but will post one later today. $50.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ecu says mt for manual transmission.. but I can’t remember the version for age of ecu.
Manifold looks early.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I've been sitting on these parts for a while. If memory serves me correctly, everything except for the fuel pump and SRI came off of a 2000 GTS

·
Registered
3 Posts
why? On what grounds?
Sorry my mistake. I was interested in the ECU but I realized that I am looking for the 83 ECU not the 82 (having the misfire code issue with mine). I couldn't find a way to delete my comment only edit so I changed my comment to please delete (referring to the comment itself).

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah sure, I'll take some this weekend. I had taken off the IACV to clean everything and didn't reassemble it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That'll probably work for me, send me your postal code so I can see how much shipping will be

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alright, this stuff is gonna start working it's way to the trash soon, so if you want anything, just ask. Pay me to ship it to you, toss a few bucks at me, and it's yours. I truly don't care about these parts, so make an offer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts