NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know where to post this, so im going to post it here. My original idea was to sell my GT for a GTS. But now i have a chance to get a TT for 14000 from a family friend, with 55000 on it, 6 speed, convertable quattro. What do you guys think is better? the Gts at 180hp, or a TT with 265 (it has a couple engine mods)

·
Registered
521 Posts
It'd be an ******* move to profit on their generosity, but if you keep the car for even several years, you'll be closer to getting what you paid for it back, if your getting a really good deal on it.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k, its mine then!! woot, imma go get it as soon as my gt is sold....anyone wanna buy it lol

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Wow... 03-06 a 3.2L V6 AWD Audi TT for 14 grand? ... i'm hoping its not the FWD 180hp TT Roadster you're mistaking it with. Anyway, I'm not an Audi fan, but this is damn cheap for a car of that caliber. AUDI!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
MidNite said:
The TT may kill you on the maintnance bill. But i think thats a very good price for it. I would go Audi.
:werd: plus get an insurance quote too b4 you make your final decision.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well let me put it like this, if your over 6ft2 dont buy it, cause i have sat in various years, and im 6ft 2 and have absolutely no leg room or head room, let alone getting in and out of it is a pain in the ass. But sit in it and if you fit, most definately buy it.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well, im 5'10. its a 2001 but its awd, quattro power or what not. i just found out tho that it has a problem with the brakes, and hes taking it to the mechanics to see how much its gunna be to fix it...errr it kinda sucks i guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts