NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of a funny story.
So I'm talking to my G/F last night on the phone. She is leaving College to go home at like 11 pm. She drives a '00 GTS with I/E. Well she tells me that this black teg is pacing her at like 40mph. I

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
He must have had quite a bit done to that B16 to stay next to a GTS in 3rd and 4th gear. My friend has an SI with I/H/E and I rip him up in 3rd and 4th.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I raced a bone stock gts when I had my SI... at that time I had I/H/E... forgot if i had my cams in or not... anyway, i got my A$$ handed to me!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
please tell me she was talking to you on a hands free set. My girlfriend has become interested in racing, and it's sort of my fault...she looks up to me, and so she wants to be interested in what I'm interested in (sometimes). I definately encourage her NOT to race, unless it's at one of the nights I plan out, because I get pretty anal about saftey, and especially for her, I like to make "street racing" as safe as possible.

I mean if she wants to race some dude, thats on her, but I definately wouldn't TELL her to. Most people don't, but you should have a certain level of driver skill to go anywhere near 100mph, that most commuters out there do not have. Try to keep her out in the farm land, or on the track...the guy could have been drunk and side swiped her sending her car into a flipping frenzy...

nice kill though, I'm not going to act like I've never done something like that...well, not on the phone though...

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
:liar: j/k

so she does race better than you huh slava? :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XFactor95SupraT said:
please tell me she was talking to you on a hands free set. My girlfriend has become interested in racing, and it's sort of my fault...she looks up to me, and so she wants to be interested in what I'm interested in (sometimes). I definately encourage her NOT to race, unless it's at one of the nights I plan out, because I get pretty anal about saftey, and especially for her, I like to make "street racing" as safe as possible.

I mean if she wants to race some dude, thats on her, but I definately wouldn't TELL her to. Most people don't, but you should have a certain level of driver skill to go anywhere near 100mph, that most commuters out there do not have. Try to keep her out in the farm land, or on the track...the guy could have been drunk and side swiped her sending her car into a flipping frenzy...

nice kill though, I'm not going to act like I've never done something like that...well, not on the phone though...

no no no She was hands free.........

She has been in the import sceen for more than 5 years and has had her GT-S since 2000 (been a member here since then also) and has done most of her mods herself....(its so cute :)) and she is a very good driver, it takes a man to admit that she is probably a better driver in some ways than I am :gap:....She did wait to get around a curve in the road and onto a straight piece of road to punch it.....and she did make sure that there were no other cars on the road.....

I know its hard to comprehend for a guy that a Woman can be into racing and modifying as much as him, but they are out there. and I know its hard for a guy not to feel too overprotective over a girl.......but I trust her and her judgement on whether she should race or not :D

She wasnt going all out at first.......but she did cream the guy preaty bad in once she shifted into 4th, (Plus he had Black steelies on with no Hubcaps.......so he must have been fast :))

Slava

1 - 8 of 8 Posts