NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
raced an b18c5 powered integra. i havent raced in like 2 months. and i really had no idea it was a type R integra. it was an ls with the b18c5 swap. the guy was behind me and swiftly approached as if he wanted to race.....

i took the bait and i was trying to get a race. eventually we came to a light. i figured either this guy had something good under the hood or was just a ricer thinking celicas are slow like most.

he tells me....my friend raced you in his rsx type S... im like oh yea.... im pretty sure it was a white one i ate up.

nonethelss i figured he had something good under the hood.
we were off and it was pretty damn even. i shift to second real hard and get axle tramp along with some wheel hop. but i pull like half a car since i landed at around 6400 once the tires and the act gripped. third its even and it seems he came back a bit... i was like whoa. fourth he gets even with me. but when HE shifts i take the lead again and pulle 3/4 of a car until 110 or so.

mean race.... i talked to some people later on.... he has the type R motor with a cold air FULL EXHAUST including headers a clutch and flywheel and some weight reduction.

as you already know i have my gay ass aem intake with the bypass valve and worthless alt pulley.

only thing good in my car is the act stage 2 clutch.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
nice race.....what did he do afterwards was he kool and give you the thumbs up?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
the other day i caught a light with a phoenix yellow type R.. and i got nervous.... then i remembered ... ** holy crap... im not in my GT-S.. DUH!!**

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
the other day i caught a light with a phoenix yellow type R.. and i got nervous.... then i remembered ... ** holy crap... im not in my GT-S.. DUH!!**
funny

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Teh R OwNz Joo.

Originally posted by hondafighterGTS
raced an b18c5 powered integra. i havent raced in like 2 months. and i really had no idea it was a type R integra. it was an ls with the b18c5 swap. the guy was behind me and swiftly approached as if he wanted to race.....

i took the bait and i was trying to get a race. eventually we came to a light. i figured either this guy had something good under the hood or was just a ricer thinking celicas are slow like most.

he tells me....my friend raced you in his rsx type S... im like oh yea.... im pretty sure it was a white one i ate up.

nonethelss i figured he had something good under the hood.
we were off and it was pretty damn even. i shift to second real hard and get axle tramp along with some wheel hop. but i pull like half a car since i landed at around 6400 once the tires and the act gripped. third its even and it seems he came back a bit... i was like whoa. fourth he gets even with me. but when HE shifts i take the lead again and pulle 3/4 of a car until 110 or so.

mean race.... i talked to some people later on.... he has the type R motor with a cold air FULL EXHAUST including headers a clutch and flywheel and some weight reduction.

as you already know i have my gay ass aem intake with the bypass valve and worthless alt pulley.

only thing good in my car is the act stage 2 clutch.
Nice kill. He should have walked you.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
who cares.. the Eclipse GTS is faster

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
who cares.. the Eclipse GTS is faster
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno.(sp?)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno.(sp?)
quit stealing my lines nucca

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
quit stealing my lines nucca
No. I am not stealing. I am learning, adpating, and utilizing.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
lol you too are like little sisters!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Two.
this is why you should not drink and post!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i just realized.... i havent drank a beer in a bit.. hmmm

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
i just realized.... i havent drank a beer in a bit.. hmmm
I shall drink Corona.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I shall drink Corona.

:drool: beer!! :drool:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
I like corona. I have neve rever been drunk tho.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I like corona. I have neve rever been drunk tho.
thats nothing that vegas can change!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
thats nothing that a normal usual saturday night at my house wont fix

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
thats nothing that a normal usual saturday night at my house wont fix

Cheers!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts