NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One rainy night, my friend and i are on our way home. he's driving his little pearl white crx w/ a bad ass body kit, turbo hood and all. im in my GTS, we weren't going too fast, since it was raining. im in the fast lane, w/ my friend right next to me. out of nowhere, another CRX (silver) comes up next to us and starts reving it up we ignore him since it was raining. getting pissed, he cuts my friend off and slams on his breaks. imediately, i down shift to third, and pull up next the the other crx. i floor the car, and soar past him when my lift kicks in, i go to 4th gear, and continue flooring it. close to red line, i let go of the gas since i figure i shouldn't be going 90+ when its raining. a while later the silver crx finally catches up. i let him go about 10-15 cars ahead he puts on his emergency lights, thinking i was still racing him or something. being pissed i floor it again, after passing him, now in 5th gear. i start breaking since im approaching traffic. the idiot crx pulls behind me to high beam me when im slowing down. he slams on his breaks and his wheels lock. i look in my mirror and i see him spinning out into the the sound wall. after that i decided that i am never racing in the rain again. and i will never buy a car w/o abs.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
:wtf: hmm racing in the rain is the dumbest thing to ever do, at that point you might as well as be begging to wreck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.