NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the Lexus, rocking the celica for now.
Can one rock bigger injectors with stock ecu? I'm thinking about sc and easy smog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So if I were to do that am I better off with that or Elise injectors? I have aem cai/trial header/greddy exhaust. I'm guessing either Elise or greddy sc with with either Elise or powerfc ecu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
If I remember correctly the exige supercharger does not work for the celica since it was made to only fit the exige/Elise body. (It pretty much mounts on top of the engine if I remember) so there would be no room to close your hood. The greddy super charger is an excellent choice though and the apexi power FC would be a great combo with it.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yup, alive and kicking, after some more reading, i've come to the conclusion that it's not going to work with FI, then I stumbled upon cams that work with stock ECU. Anyone running these?

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
ahhahaa...yeah smogging f/i celica here in CA is just a PITA. i sold mine. i'm not sure anyone here in cali is running a cammed 2zz on a stock ecu. you might have better luck with DD IM w/ throttle body for smogging ease.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
got an used obx lsd i was gonna use on my gts but sold it..... if interested can do $300 $hipped ... lmk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts