NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys guess who is out of Basic Training. Thats right me. Yeajust graduated from Air Force Basic. So whats up, what is new going on. i knowing that no one realy missed me but oh well. i missed u all. the bad thing is that i would be home for another 11 weeks but i gots my freedoms back. i gets to go to another base on texas for tech school. so anyways the other day i was walking back from church on sunday and u will never believe what i saw. yea thats right a black celica stock and everything but the cool part is that i looked at the plates and they were from maryland and i was like holy cr**. but i couldn't do anything. so i just wanted to say whats up to everyone and that i miss everyone.

Joe
a.k.a Sir Talkalot

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
:wave: I was wondering when we'd hear from you! How do you like the USAF? Take good care!

mei*

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
:applaud: Hey Joe! Good to see that you're back. I'll have to tell Holly that you're back in town :chuckles: (NOT! don't worry, i don't talk to that psycho b!tch anymore). btw, do you have your radio from your celica still for sale?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea beth i still have it for sale but i'm not back in town yet i still have to go to tech. i think that it is going to be like 11 weeks and i don't know where it is but i am trying to get it in dover DE. but i don't know but it was great to hear from u all

1 - 8 of 8 Posts