NewCelica.org Forum banner

Guten Tag!

726 views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  BrianGTS 
#1 ·
Greetings from M

#7 ·
two beers that i have liked so far are schneider heffe weisen (german) and staropramen (czech)

i'm in acity called regensburg right now, and have plans to go out with some locals, so i will find new (to me) beers i'm sure.

#17 ·
A good chocolate stout is ideal for the colder months. If I'm in air conditioning, all bets are off. For times like now, I prefer a good IPA or pils. Hefe weizen can be good in the spring and summer, but there's only a handful that I like.

#21 ·
WillyWonka said:
A good chocolate stout is ideal for the colder months. If I'm in air conditioning, all bets are off. For times like now, I prefer a good IPA or pils. Hefe weizen can be good in the spring and summer, but there's only a handful that I like.
word up. No reason for a stout anytime much past April for me. Perhaps a lighter variety, ala guiness or the Jew stout that Roger and I were drinking at Maxs a few weeks ago.

weihenstephaner is good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.